Friday 7 December 2018

Day 1940

Day 1940;

Now today my BMI was 19.16, I had taken 12,913 steps which was apparently 8.50 km and the calories I burned off were 1559 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, apple and banana.
Lunch sandwich (cheese and pickle in white bread) and chocolate cake.
Dinner: takeaway (fish and chips with curry sauce) and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash , water and hot Ribena.

Now today I haven’t been to the gym, I have instead been to the makeshift gym, twice. The first time was for a little walk around half an hour in length, then later I did a treadmill jog on the treadmill, now the jog I know that I moved quicker than the walk but it was only by about 1.2 mph, so am I quick walker or a slow jogger, or perhaps a bit of both?

Later on today I heard Mich listening to War of the Worlds by Jeff Wayne, it must have been included in one of the music play lists that he watches on YouTube. I knew that I had some of the music before, I even thought that I had some somewhere, an old school friend (well it was of an old sixth form friend, I didn’t know her before sixth form) anyway I knew that she had given me some of the tracks but I didn’t think that I had the whole album but still here they are on my iPad, and some of them I am listening to for the first time at least it seems that way, to me and my appalling memory.

I have also been playing a bit more of RuneScape, today I have been working on my smithing, in order to get the quest in the Artazan’s (sp.) place sorted, but thanks to the quest I have managed to get my smithing level up to 35 such a shame that my respect is only at 1%, I need to work harder in the Artizan’s studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment