Monday 10 December 2018

Day 1943

Day 1943;

My BMI today was 18.81, which is a bit of a surprise, but then I had walked 14,911 steps which gave me a distance of 9.82 km walked and I had burned 1126 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal,apple, orange and banana.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese) and cake (chocolate).
Dinner: lamb, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, cabbage and trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Ribena and hot Ribena.
Snacks: Jaffa cakes and day 10 of my advent calendar.

IT’S TRIBAL NOT RACIAL! The abuse that is directed at players is almost all directed at players for reasons of a tribal nature, the fans would have absolutely no problem with you if you were playing for “their” team they’re like playground bullies they look at you and they see difference in the team that you’re playing for so then they pull out everything different about you and they stick some of it up front and centre so it is being screamed back at your face, and if it’s racial then it’s bad, yeah, but it’s only as bad as for other differences and you shouldn’t allow it to get to you. If someone came up to me and said something that I could find offensive, like “hey you over there specky four eyes”, I would just be like ‘who me?’ “Yeah you, doofus, what are you, like dumb or something?” I would then nod profusely. Then he would could be surprised but probably not as he apologises and leaves. But then no offence would have been taken by me in the first place, as I am a bit of a doofus and I am dumb or something. Just as football players that are black/white/yellow they each have their own stereotypes to deal with, like Wayne Rooney, had his stereotype of being a scouser as he was born in Liverpool.

“And she never gives in, she just changes her mind” some lyrics from the Billy Joel song, ‘She’s Always a Woman’, but it’s a song that’s good and it always tends to make me laugh, just listen to the lyrics it just sounds like a joke song, “she’ll promise you more than the garden of Eden, but she’ll carelessly cut you and laugh while you’re bleeding” “but she’ll bring out the best and the worst you can be, blame it all on yourself because she’s always a woman to me”. But I think it was on Steve Right’s radio show yesterday morning, ‘Steve Right’s Sunday morning love songs, so I think he made a slight blunder in his song choice . But it’s still a great song.

No comments:

Post a Comment