Sunday 2 December 2018

Day 1935

Day 1935;

19.21 was my BMI for today, I had increased my steps on yesterday to 15,383 which gave me a total distance walked of 10.13 km and I had burned 1367 kcal, today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (salmon), chocolate cake and fruit cake.
Dinner: stew (peas, carrots, tomato and mushroom), chocolate trifle and chocolate roulade.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit tea, herbal tea and a fruit squash with hot water.
Snack: day 2 of my advent calendar.

Today after almost forgetting my advent calendar yesterday I have remembered it today. But I’m guessing that I ate my advent calendar day 1 yesterday as a snack.

So today I have gone down with a cold, as in the virus, it could have been my punishment for a terrible little ride on the exercise bike this morning, I don’t think it was but it may have been, if I wanted to blame the fact that I have a cold now but I didn’t have a cold yesterday, at least not one that was quite as prevalent, by that I mean my nose is now running and I started sneezing while I was at GM’s house.

Either this day or the previous on the radio I heard a story that makes you (or at the very least me) wonder about the sanity of people. Just as there was a game of football in Ireland the other day, then there was one of the teams that wanted to get the game postponed, I only have a tiny recollection as of the reason of why they wanted to get the game postponed, I think it was because the player that they had lied about, they said was dead, couldn’t play for some reason. The Irish FA just took it and postponed the game they didn’t do any research on the case, I’d have thought that if a young man, that played football, had died on a car accident (which was what I think the club said had happened) the papers would be full of it.

So Allergy wants to restyle me, so it looks like she will be getting rid of my baggy t-shirts in favour of some more tight fitting tops. Why does she want to do this? I don’t know, in reality but she says it’s because I should show off my muscles more, as the majority of people that spend as much time as I in a gym do it solely for aesthetic purposes (apparently). Even her boyfriend B wears tight clothes to show off the muscle that he has, apparently, but personally I have never seen it. To show off? To whom that would have been my question, if I wanted to show off I’d just around without a t-shirt on. Wouldn’t that be a more efficient way of showing off and to whom? As in to whom would I want to show off to, that I see on a regular basis, you (Allergy), no I think not? Ok mini rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment