Saturday 29 December 2018

Day 1962

Day 1962;

So my BMI for today was 19.41, steps I had done 12,208 which was 8.04 km and I had burned off 1013 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: chicken pie,broccoli, green beans, carrots, sponge cake and mince pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot Ribena.

Now in the morning of the day I have gone on a tandem ride but it wasn’t very well done today, as we only managed to get an average speed of less then 15 mph, which we both usually manage to get quicker on the turbo trainer, I managed to get an average speed of 15.8 mph around London, and that is including box hill, just 2 weeks ago, or something like that.

Then after the ride we had lunch, then what did I do? ... I don’t know, it is like I have ceased to exist everywhere but in my mind for part of the day,... unless... yes... that happened. I went to watch the football, but it was a forgettable match, the score was nil nil, but neither of the teams actually deserved to get anything from the game, and both of them got 1 point a piece.

But in the Premier League today Tottenham lost which increases the lead of Liverpool to 9 points as they won today, in the league. If Liverpool manage to keep winning and Tottenham/Manchester City, keep loosing or drawing Liverpool are going to run away with the season.

Then later on today I have been jogging on the spot to boost my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment