Wednesday 31 October 2018

Day 1903

Day 1903;

My BMI was 18.53, steps 30,742, distance 20.25 km and 1463 kcal burned, today according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Lunch: sandwich (bacon, lettuce, chicken in brown bread), lemon drizzle cake and after eight mousse.
Dinner: pasta meatballs (quorn), cheese and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and water.

Today I have been for a walk in the morning, before I had eaten lunch, then after and during lunch I watched some more of Doctor Who. But then also between lunch and dinner I've also been walking on the treadmill, bouncing on the trampoline, cycling on the exercise bike and I even think that I have rowed a bit on the rowing machine.

But then after that I had my dinner, then I went upstairs to my room I then laid down on my bed, the next thing I knew I had brushed my teeth. But we didn’t get any trick or treaters tonight, which is a big disappointment. Myself I must have only actually managed to get out a couple of times for trick or treating, so I cannot really say that in my day I did a lot, as I didn’t, but yesterday I heard a lot of trick or treaters outside of the house but then we had none of them knock knock knockin’ on our door.

Knock knock knockin’ on heavens door, I never quite realised just how much of a Halloween song that was. If you just listen to Bob Dylan’s owws at the start you can just picture it playing in a haunted house at a fair ground. 

No comments:

Post a Comment