Sunday 28 October 2018

Day 1900

Day 1900;

Today I had a BMI of 18.91, steps of 7712 which only gave me a distance of 5.08 km and 1000 kcal burned,

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: chicken, carrots, peas, green beans, potatoes and something.
Dinner: omelette (cheese), chocolate cake and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: something’s.

Today I have been skiing. Lewis Hamilton has won his fifth F1 world title, by finishing 4th in the Mexican Grand Prix.

Now as it went in my skiing I stacked it twice and I cannot remember either of the stacks of it, but I know that I skied into a sign for my first meanwhile the second has completely slipped my mind.

But I have had a lazy day today, as shown by my step count, as I only had a short walk in the afternoon before I was waiting for something, but what? I cannot remember now.

No comments:

Post a Comment