Thursday 11 October 2018

Day 1884

Day 1884;

18.50 was my BMI today, I had walked 20,322 steps, apparently it was 13.38 km that I walked today and then 1449 kcal, I burned off according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes (purple and green), apple, orange and banana.
Lunch: baked beans with mini sausages, bread, lemon drizzle cake and chocolate cake.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten, chocolate cake and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, water and fruit squash.
  So it was the day that I have watched the complete mini Doctor Who series, the 5 episodes, so now that’s over it’s time to see Matt Smith as the Doctor (but I will wait until tomorrow). 

Now I started off watching the marathon on the treadmill, as usual. But then similarly to usual I had finished my hour and a half of walking before the episodes that I had desired to watch today had finished, so I continued watching episodes after I had finished on the treadmill. Also on the day Mich also spent an hour on the treadmill, so I had bounced around for the hour, on Allergy’s trampoline.

That was about it for my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment