Sunday 14 October 2018

Day 1886

Day 1886;

My BMI was 18.75, steps were 17,106 which gave me the distance of 11.27 km and I had burned off 1438 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal,orange, banana, grapes and apple.
Lunch: omelette (cheese) and cake.
Dinner: I’ve forgotten but I think I had some cheesecake with it.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot chocolate.

Now today I was back to a more normal morning, with my Treadmill Walk, but then I was just being lazy until we walked to the old folks home, and we saw GAK. Today she seemed to be totally with it, not completely off her rocker, until she started on about how she would like to come with us to the snow centre to watch us ski. Her eyes aren’t good enough to see us while we’re skiing, she’d be better off with it being filmed for her just as it has in the past but she complained about not being able to see it.

Today Allergy has commenting on my face, as apparently I have been making some very expressive faces. I don’t know what ones that she was talking about, as I cannot remember any of the faces; that I was making.


No comments:

Post a Comment