Monday 1 October 2018

Day 1873

Day 1873;

I got 24,466 steps today, which was surprisingly good for today, as at the start of the day I hadn’t got any high expectations for today, step count wise. But tomorrow I’ve got even less, as it’s supposedly the bike day tomorrow.

Breakfast : cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: buckwheat crepe (sausage and mustard).
Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise with cheese and a slice of apple tart.
Drinks: milk, fruit syrup, fruit syrup with lemonade and water.
Snacks: mikado stick, a bit of apple tart (a taste test sample) and some fruit pastilles.

But today I have managed to get Emu’s Fit Bit on to bike mode so she can now get her fitness activities on a bike registered by her Fit Bit, it was only my first interaction with the device, while it has been charged that is. But Emu was saying that it was something complicated and she couldn’t figure out how to make it work. But it’s a device for sports people, I’m unsure if I should state that I’m a kind of sports “person”, and we aren’t exactly known for being the most intelligent of people in fact in my case it’s the opposite, as I was so intelligent I got myself hit by a car, which isn’t the most intelligent thing that I have ever done in my life.

Also today I have walked around quite a bit which wasn’t bad for another “lazy” day of holiday I have been thinking about Emu’s Fit Bit today but I cannot workout why she’s been saying that it’s not been working for her on Strava, does she know that she has to set her Fit Bit up to record the activity before she actually completes the activity else it wouldn’t record the activity? But then again it’s C that’s doing a competition for step his way between the locations of his work place, of which Emu seems to think that the Fit Bit Wii somehow convert the distance cycled into steps, how ever I cannot see that happening probably as I don’t have a Fit Bit, I have a Garmin Forerunner which adds the distance to the part which is below the steps but it doesn’t add any steps. But maybe the Fit Bit challenge works a similar way, but I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment