Tuesday 9 October 2018

Day 1881

Day 1881;

18.18 was my BMI, I had taken 19,560 steps which was 12.88 km in distance and I had burned off 1503 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and strawberries.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese with white bread), rice cake (chocolate coated), banana and Jaffa cakes.
Dinner: pie (steak), broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, green beans, lettuce, fruit cake and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot chocolate.

Today I have been on the treadmill, for the completion of my Doctor Who binge watching marathon thing, at least for the whole of the Martha Jones series, tomorrow it’s onto Donna’s series, then it should be onto the final parts of the tenth Doctor, which has him travelling on his own, before the rebirth of the Master.

Now then that was that for the morning, before like yesterday I had an appointment with the gym in the afternoon. Like yesterday I had half an hour on the lateral trainer and half an hour on the exercise bike. But I actually managed to get some speed on the lateral trainer today, from the start so I was slowing down towards the end but I still managed to get it to a speed of 76 average from about 4-9 minutes of the way through to the end of the workout, which was 30 minutes. I was going like the proverbial house on fire. But then by the time of 20 minutes of the way through the workout I was weakening off slightly, so I was thinking that I really had to put some more effort into the exercise and I did, just not as effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment