Friday 5 October 2018

Day 1877

Day 1877;

But today I have only managed to get 27,735 steps by my watch, today has been my final day of my holiday in France so tomorrow I’m leaving the fair shores of France. It’s been good despite not having a bike hire, that’s open, to us.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch:  bread (white), carrots, lettuce, tomatoes, some other stuff and a crepe with caramel.
Dinner: barbecue sausages, burgers, salmon, sweetcorn and banana), lettuce, tomato, tinned peas and apple tart.
Drinks: milk, water, fruit syrup and hot water in fruit syrup. 
Snacks: biscuits and something else, I think at least.

On this day I have given myself a 2000 step cushion to start off with, by my jogging on the spot in the cloakroom (which doesn’t actually have any cloaks in). As I thought that today would probably be a lazy beach day, as it was apparently.

So today we first up walked across to the town, in search of gifts (we only found one), before we all walked to Carrefour (the hyper market) where we picked up the rest of the gifts from this holiday, which were some tins of biscuits basically.

Then we walked back to the cottage for another barbecue, which was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment