Thursday 11 October 2018

Day 1883

Day 1883;

My BMI was 18.43, I had taken 17,824 steps which was apparently 11.74 km and I managed to burn off 1577 kcal, today apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: toasted sandwich (cheese), rice cake (chocolate coated), banana, fruit cake and lemon drizzle cake.
Dinner: turkey, broccoli, carrots, green beans, potatoes, lemon drizzle cake, chocolate cake and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.

Now today I have been on another one of my little treadmill wanders for the morning, while watching more of the Doctor Who marathon that I have set up for myself, of which today I have completed the third series of the tenth Doctor. His final series, the series before he goes slightly insane with his traveling on his own. Which in turn was before the masters rebirth, again, but this time it was before he comes back as a woman and it was the time of drums that is the timelords calling out of the void. But the master is a madman this time (or at the very least he’s madder). After the waters of Mars, the planet of the dead and the next doctor. So it’s after the 5 episode mini series of Doctor Who that he dies leaving it up to Matt Smith.

Then in the afternoon I went to the gym with Allergy this time, instead of Tini. But Tini appears to have fallen out with me, I first noticed when she got in from school as she was very disapproving of me by saying that I wasn’t ready to go to the gym as I still had to shave and my shorts were inside out, but then it wasn’t just her complaints with me, there was something about her personality today that was exceptionally disagreeable, I cannot think of the words to describe it sufficiently. Then it was again that she overreacted to my question that I didn’t even ask her so I decided that 2 can play at her game of overreacting so I decided to slam my door, and then she turned to Mich and said that I had been stomping about to my room before, also? Had I... you’ve got a colourful imagination, I was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment