Sunday 7 October 2018

Day 1879

Day 1879;

My BMI was 18.68, steps were 12,253Which meant that I had traveled 8.07 km and I had burned off 783 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries and melon (gala and water).
Lunch: chicken, green beans, peas, carrots,
Dinner: toasted sandwich (cheese and tomato)
Drinks: milk, water, fruit squash and fruit syrup.
Snack: biscuit.

Today I have been on 3 walks but I could say 5 walks, as the first 2 of the walks were actual walks to places and back, so my first was to the GM’s home, where I got my biscuit. The purpose of the visit was to deliver a box of Bénodet biscuits, biscuits from a place called Bénodet which was the town in France where we visited on our holiday that’s just been. The holiday was great, the Frog’s were all great also I didn’t have any complaints about the people, the only disappointing part about the whole holiday was the timing that we’d booked it for. As I have already stated that I enjoyed the holiday, but my only issue with it was the fact that the bike hire facilities were shut, if we had gone away more in season then we’d have had slightly more of an adventure, instead of a lazy walking holiday.

But I’m also thinking that yesterday Manchester United managed to win against opponents at home, after going 2 goals behind within the first 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment