Thursday 25 October 2018

Day 1897

Day 1897;

BMI of today was 18.56, steps were 19,830 which was a distance of 13.06 km and I have burned off 2030 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and strawberries.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: chicken pie, carrots, green beans, broccoli, potatoes, cheesecake and strawberries.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.

Today I have got up had my breakfast and blaa blaa bla I’ve done the rest of the usual morning shenanigans, then I have gone on a treadmill walk, before we went out to purchase a bicycle, as a gift for Mich’s Anniversary (which is coming up shortly). But as every person of 50+ knows they may not make it to another, so that’s probably why he didn’t bother waiting to get to his actual Anniversary day and he got it early.

So anyway I had a 30 minute stint on his new bike then I had a whole hour on the treadmill before I took some time on the rowing machine and the trampoline. Within the makeshift gym which is looking positively more like an actual gym now.

No comments:

Post a Comment