Tuesday 30 October 2018

Day 1902

Day 1902;

I had a BMI of 18.62, steps today I had done 26,808 which was apparently 17.66 km and I managed to burn off 1882 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in white bread), lemon drizzle cake and after 8 mousse.
Dinner: macaroni cheese, turkey drummers, grapes, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and chocolate sundae.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, Lucozade sport (Brazilian Guava) and hot chocolate.
Snacks: pomegranate, grapes and apple.

Now then today I have been on a little bit of a cycle ride, on Zwift. Which is a little fitness software thing which connects up with a bike which is connected to a turbo-trainer and I have completed my first 25 km, on a solo bike for many years which could probably only be if I have ever done a 25 km ride before. Which I think that I may have done many years ago.

So when I had finished the twenty five kilometres on the bike, while I was on the bike I noticed my right arm was getting slightly numb from about the twentieth kilometre. But then I just kept on peddling, it took me one hour and seven minutes of time but it still should be a whole day until it is possible for me to get my first free day of Zwift training. Then after I had finished my bike ride I went on the treadmill for a walk, while I was watching some more of Doctor Who, but then I have been watching more of Doctor Who throughout the day and I have just got onto an episode that I hadn’t seen before, it was the one which is called Last Christmas. But Clara was still in the series, I thought that I had seen Arya Stark abduct Clara within a series, of which I had thought was at the end of series one of Capaldi.

No comments:

Post a Comment