Monday 8 October 2018

Day 1880

Day 1880;

Today I have got back into my usual routine, at least in part, but my BMI was down to 18.31! I had made 17,607 steps which were apparently 11.60 km and I had burned off 1199 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and melon (water).
Lunch: sandwich (cheese), rice cake and chocolate cake.
Dinner: fish, , carrots, broccoli, peas, sweetcorn and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and fruit syrup.

Some of Carrefour’s products are going to be sold in Tesco shops, apparently. Now I am hoping that one of the products that they are to sell is going to be some of that fruit syrup, which I hope will be some of that Anis (Anise) flavour, but then I’m unsure of whether it’ll be sold over this side of the puddle.

Now today I have been on the treadmill for a walk, while watching Doctor Who, on iPlayer. Which I am now on the tenth Doctor with Freema Agyeman/Marta Jones, as his companion. So I’m just 2 Doctor’s behind where I have watched up to and as I have only seen up to the first series of Mr Capoldi, so I still have to watch the rest of Mr Tenant’s second and his third with Cathrine Tate/Dona Noble. Then it’s time for Matt Smith with Karen Gillian/Amy Pond, for I think the first 2 series then half his third which is when he she got swapped for Jenna-Louise Coleman/Clara Oswin Oswald. Then Miss Coleman Stayed on for the next Doctor’s (Peter Capaldi) for I think his first series but I have forgotten about the series and then I stopped watching Doctor Who since so I have decided to get myself back up to speed on what’s happening in the Whoverse by watching as I walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment