Sunday 21 October 2018

Day 1893

Day 1893;

BMI for today was 18.75, my steps were down to 11,297 which was 7.44 km and I had burned off 903 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, raspberries, watermelon, banana, grapes and apple.
Lunch: omelette (cheese) and something.
Dinner: something, carrots, green beans, peas, potatoes, profiteroles and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot chocolate.
Snacks: 2 maltesers.

Today was another lazy day apart from my gym session in the morning and the walk that I went on in the afternoon, but other than the two things that I did today I have been being lazy. As if the gym session was when I did what I was supposed to do yesterday but the full workout routine today, probably as Tini’s phone didn’t run out of battery charge during the session. Then after Mich and I went on walk, the first was a stroll around to see the GM, the second was to visit the GAK the third was our return trip, and it was only then that my watch started bleeping to tell me that I had reached my steps goal for today.

It was so lazy today that I have forgotten about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment