Wednesday 17 October 2018

Day 1889

Day 1889;

18.53 was my BMI, 17,490 steps or 11.52 km I burned 1738 kcal, according to Wii Fit,

Breakfast: cereal, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and grapes.
Lunch: sandwich (ham, lettuce, chicken in brown bread), cherry bakewell, chocolate mini roll, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries and grapes.
Dinner: seafood pasta, tomatoes, lettuce, lemon meringue pie and strawberries.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot chocolate.
Snack: 1 pot of pineapple.

So today I have got up, got down, had my breakfast then I went for a walk on the treadmill, before going back up so that I could brush my teeth. But then somewhere in the previously disclosed events I also remembered to (and I actually did) put the green garden waste bin out for collection, I know it’s a rubbish job, but someone has got to do it and that’s where I come in.

But then I have also been playing on my Switch as was I yesterday but yesterday I think that I forgot to write anything about it, but on both days I have been playing some Super Mario Odyssey, the name reminds me of a game that I had on Demo for the old PlayStation, it was called Oddworld Abe’s Oddysee, I was useless at it but I had a good time while playing it, it maybe where my attitude of if at first you don’t succeed just keep on trying and when you get no where on it you should have tried harder, as I find that at almost everything I do I should try harder at. Even thinking I should try harder at to get to the desired result that everyone else is seeming to want me to get to.

No comments:

Post a Comment