Thursday 18 October 2018

Day 1890

Day 1890;

BMI was 18.62, steps were 11,672 which gave me a distance of 7.69 km and I had burned off 1095 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese in white bread), cherry bakewell and a chocolate mini roll.
Dinner: pie (chicken), carrots, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower, potato and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.

So today I have been lazy for the morning, I was waiting for a delivery, which was delivered then I forgot about until after I had done a small walk on the treadmill and Allergy returned back and was moving it to to the room which I call the makeshift gym. Then after that I had lunch.

From lunch I went back into the makeshift gym to complete my exercise, well the mornings exercise at least. When I’d completed the exercise for the morning (in the afternoon) I just had a lazy afternoon, which included a bit more of playing through Super Mario Odyssey, I managed to beat up one of the fat cats today, could this be a blatant dig at the whole structure of gaming? I mean with the parts of the game story and you have to beat up the fat cat family, and what is a name given to big businesses bosses? It’s fat cats isn’t it.

No comments:

Post a Comment