Tuesday 2 October 2018

Day 1874

Day 1874;

I have done 24,137 steps by my watch today as I haven’t got on a bike/tandem today, as the place that is the bike hire place (which says open everyday on its door was closed.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese, ham and lettuce) and chocolate brownie.
Dinner: pizza (motzerella, ham and churros), lettuce, coleslaw and something which I have forgotten.
Drinks: milk, fruit syrup and water.
Snacks: 1 Oreo, 5 chocolate fingers and some other things.

 Now today I have been walking around a bit and I have even had a slight outside jog, it was only about a hundred meters jog. My eyes have been starting to play up on me again, so if I ever had need for a tandem now I am thinking would probably be a good time.

Then also I have been getting told off by Emu for not getting enough sleep in what a moron, I may not get as much sleep as you but a greater proportion of my sleep is proper deep sleep, in fact the amount of deep sleep that I got was greater than the amount, of deep sleep, that you’d had, so there goes it for me. I may not get as much sleep as you but when I do get some it’s generally going to be of a better quality.

Let’s move onto a topic of what’s going to kill you like the happy chappy that I am. As I was typing out earlier on “wouldn’t everything which is ‘good’ for you, eventually give you cancer,” by that I was meaning “everyone has to die of something, in the end, and now you’ve got more of a chance of living to an age an age where you’re either going to die of old age or cancer” as if at many places in our history there has been some actual hardship, like the World Wars, the Bubonic Plague and even some of the famines, that have inflicted upon us, as a species, which may in fact be the fault of some of those big businesses but I’m not interested in placing the blame on others.

No comments:

Post a Comment