Wednesday 3 October 2018

Day 1875

Day 1875;

36,392 steps according to my watch today, I have stacked it multiple times today like that time that I was walking along a little wall and I don’t know how it happened but I found myself almost flat to the floor, so I quickly got myself back onto my feet, dusted myself down and I walked back to Mich.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and ham in white bread), lettuce, tomatoes and something.
Dinner: calamari, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots and a tart de pomme (apple tart).
Drinks: milk, water, fruit syrup and fruit syrup with hot water.
Snacks: pan au chocolar (chocolate croissant) waffles (1 with caramel and a part of a Nutella one.

Also today I bumped my head on a wall , went it was more of a window ledge, so I got a small bump on my head and a graze. But Allergy was making quite a fuss over me and she’s getting herself all concerned about me as she has been saying that she knows what is best for me and she’s still going on about how I’m anorexic, apparently I do too much exercise. Well she was saying all that tripe, while I was jogging around attempting to get her to join in, all the tripe about how I’m too thin as I used to be getting too big for my 31 inch waist trousers now I have to use a belt to keep my trousers up.

Now I would understand her more if she was jealous of me, but why’d she be that, of me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment