Sunday 30 September 2018

Day 1872

 Day 1872;

23,082 steps I had taken today, but I cannot g my BMI due to the reasons of yesterday.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and grapes.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and ham),  crisps, chocolate coated biscuits and a little mikado(sp) bar.
Dinner: barbecue (chicken, sausages and burger), salad, coleslaw, potatoes and barbecued banana.
Drinks: milk, fruit syrup and some fruit syrup in hot water.
Snacks: I’ve forgotten but I can remember eating something.

Now today I have had a nice little walk around the French town that I’m currently staying in. In fact I believe that I have actually been on 3 separate walks today. The first of the walks was to the local super store (big shop) and back, which was a giant shop, I’m thinking that it was bigger than the Tesco back home, which I used to think was a big shop but anyway what we did while we were there was purchase our dinner and lunch, I’m unsure of for how long though, it might have been just today’s food but I cannot be sure.

Then after we ate our lunch we went on another walk but this time it was a small walk about the town one way while the third was a walk the other way, but then the second walk had something humorous happen before we went on it. I’m typing about the Grand Prix as we had originally planned to watch that on the box at the cottage before we went off out but we were watching the Ryder Cup, as that was what was on the box before the Grand Prix started, which kept telling us that US were 1 up and other things that I suppose meant all tied among others, but Europe weren’t winning on practically any of the holes, at least not any that I saw. So you can imagine my surprise when I’d returned to the cottage at the end of the day to discover that Europe had “thrashed” the US in the Ryder Cup but then Woods had been given a standout mention, so he must have done something good. But then back to F1 as we were about to watch it they had got the lights on to start the race, the lights went out, and away the adverts went, attempting to get us to pay for a one month subscription to the channel, which cost something like ninety euros. But then we learned that Lewis Hamilton won the Grand Prix, by the teams orders; as his teammate was the first car on the road so Hamilton has stolen the victory from his teammate which increases his championship lead to fifty points. 

No comments:

Post a Comment