Thursday 6 September 2018

Day 1848

Day 1848;

18.81 was my BMI, 11,396 was the number of steps that I took which was the equivalent to 7.51 km and I had burned off 1168 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, melon, watermelon, apple and orange.
Lunch: toasted sandwich (cheese with white bread), grapes, melon, watermelon, apple, orange and a strawberry tart.
Dinner: salmon, broccoli, peas, carrots, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and water.
Snack: some of GM’s “birthday” cake.

Today I have been watching La Vuelta on catch up, while I was walking on the treadmill, as in the Tour of Britain it has been the team Time Trial (so it was on later than usual). Well I was watching it until the device that I was watching it on ran out of charge, so I went upstairs to put it on charge, then I went out to the treadmill for a half hour jog, before a half hour machine row. On composition of the formentioned exercise I had to get myself showered and dressed as Allergy was making my lunch then but Allergy was too busy knitting for the start to lunch but she arrived in time for the strawberry tart, I have no idea of what else, if anything, she had for lunch. Apparently we weren’t even supposed to have the strawberry tarts for our lunch today, so it looks like I’ve mucked up again.

 I have also been listening to the new Nations League on the radio, which was a great victory for Wales, four to one against the Republic of Ireland. Which was a great score for Wales not such a great score for Ireland, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment