Sunday 16 September 2018

Day 1858

Day 1858;

My BMI was 18.46, I had taken  28,325 steps which were 18.65 km and I had burned off  2529 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, nectarine and apple.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese with white bread), rice cakes, chocolate chip shortbread and tunocks wafer.
Dinner: chicken, sausages, bacon, bread sauce, peas carrots, broccoli, green beans, roast potatoes and chocolate orange trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, fruit juice and hot chocolate.
Snacks: chocolate buttons, sponge cake, chocolate chip shortbread and tunocks wafer.

I ain’t anorexic, I just wanted to put that out there as I have absolutely no problem with eating any foodstuff. But Allergy has got the thought that I am rattling around Tini’s little head. But I have been nice to Tini as well, by saying that she could use the treadmill to perform one of her golden miles on all of the days that she’s not at school.

The following is from Wikipedia:

Anorexia Nervosa is a eating disorder characterised by low weight, fear of gaining weight, and a strong desire to be thin, resulting in food restriction. Many people with anorexia see themselves as overweight even though they are in fact underweight. If asked they usually deny they have a problem with low weight. Often they weigh themselves frequently, eat only small amounts, and only eat certain foods. Some will exercise excessively, force themselves to vomit, or use laxatives to produce weight loss. Complications may include osteoporosis, infertility and heart damage, among others. Women will often stop having menstrual periods.

Ok... from the top, anorexia is an eating disorder... agreed. Characterised by low weight (ok guilty) fear of gaining weight (didn’t I have a goal to gain some?) and a strong desire to be thin? (Not guilty). So with a score of one out of three I do believe that that I am not an anorexic, as it says “and” meaning all of the problems have to be with you, for you to have anorexia. But denying that I have anorexia is could be meaning the opposite? Then again I don’t eat in small amounts generally as I generally have a big bowl of fruit in the morning then I can remember that I had a three egg omelette the last time that I had one, and I even finished off Tini’s omelette also, so I’m like a dustbin when it comes to food.

Then today by my watch I did just over 4000 steps but I covered 104 km of distance and I managed to burn off over 4000 kcal. Which was quite different from my disappointing Wii Fit score.

Also today Simon Yates finished off his first cycling GT win (and completing the GB clean sweep over cyclings GT), Lewis Hamilton’s F1 drivers championship lead grew to 40 points and GB’s won their Davis Cup tie. But then Mich and I have successfully completed the 100 km bike ride around for a local hospice, which was fun, the first twenty mile of the ride, Mich was saying that he didn’t use any energy but then by the mile 50 he was completely beat (out of energy) and I kept trying to increase the speed but it didn’t seem to work as it once did, maybe Mich’s feet got too heavy on the peddles or as probably is, I need to get stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment