Thursday 27 September 2018

Day 1869

Day 1869;

I have had a BMI of 17.93 today, which is bad, I have also done 31,678 steps which was 20,86 km of distance apparently and I still haven’t managed to burn off my calorie goal with 2056 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: I’ve forgotten.
Dinner: fish, peas, broccoli, sweetcorn, carrots,tiramisu and strawberry tart.
Drinks: milk, water and fruit squash.
Snacks: 4 Jaffa cakes.

Now what was it that Mich was telling me, this morning? Oh yeah that was it, I still have all of those out of date Jaffa Cakes to eat, for snacks, if/when I get hungry.

So as a start point of the day I had done 670 intensity minutes, for the week thus far, but before the close of play for today I had managed to get it up to 1014 minutes for the week, so therefore I don’t have to do anymore this week, but then next week I’ll be having a lazy week as it’s another holiday for us this year. But then we’re going to France. But we ain’t going to Paris for the Rider Cup, we’re going to another place which is further away from Paris, but it’s in France, baffles me, as I thought that Mich liked Golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment