Sunday 23 September 2018

Day 1865

Day 1865;

My BMI today was 18.87, seeing as yesterday’s was 19.13 not the amount that I put yesterday isn’t as bad, but today I had taken 10,774 steps or  7.09 km and I burned off 815 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, croissants (1 chocolate and 1 plain with raspberry jam), banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: lamb, carrots, broccoli, peas, green beans, minted pear, roast potatoes and queen of puddings.
Dinner: sandwich (egg mayo with tomato and lettuce), Queen of puddings and lemon drizzle cake.
Drinks: milk (plain), fruit squash, fruit juice and water.
Snack: Maltese chocolate.

Today was another lazy day. But I did manage to get in some time walking on the treadmill and a small amount of time on the tandem. I hate lazy days, they’re just so tiring and at the end of the day you get nothing out of it, which is just frustrating.

So I got back on the treadmill slightly later on in the day to get some more steps as I was lagging around 7500 steps then it went up to about 8000 steps, by my watch. So by the end of the day I had just over 10,000 steps, by my watch. But my steps thanks to Wii Fit would have been aided by the cycles that I have done earlier on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment