Wednesday 19 September 2018

Day 1861

Day 1861;

18.37 was my BMI, I had done less steps than yesterday, big surprise, as I haven’t been out on the tandem today but I did manage to make my way up-to and beyond 20,000 steps.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, grapes and apple.
Lunch: toasted sandwich (cheese and pickle on white bread), 3 rice cakes (1 plain, 1 chocolate coated and 1 yogurt coated) and Batternburg.
Dinner: pasta meatballs (quoin) and a tart (raspberry and strawberry cream).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, flavoured milk (strawberry) and fruit juice,
Snacks: biscuits (nice, bourbon, custard creams, malted milk and “naff” digestives) and some of my chocolate box.

My watch only tells me that I have done 1900 steps by lunchtime so therefore I am only allowing myself to have 1 rice cake, as a snack, today. But then I ate my full pot of rice cakes for lunch today, so I never got to have any for a snack today. But my my little morning workout started then it stopped after my first exercise, for what seemed like an age (well it seemed like a very long time, now looking back on it) by the time that I had finished my stop and then I had the other 2 parts of my routine it was already lunchtime. Pity that the person that had the task of making lunch was still in bed, yes I know it’s Wednesday it’s halfway through the month half way through the day and the chief is in bed

In the Champions League today again we’ve got a mixed bag of results, where the English teams are concerned, but the first game that was covered by the BBC was a bit of a shock, when the leading team of the Premier League (from last year) got beat, 1-2, but the fashion that they got beat by was fantastic. Then let’s move to Switzerland for Young Boys v Manchester United, of who the Men beat the Boys (0-3). 

No comments:

Post a Comment