Sunday 9 September 2018

Day 1851

Day 1851;

My BMI has fallen again 18.37, I have made 13,930 steps which were apparently 9.17 km and I have burned off 1072 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, nectarine and apple.
Lunch: poached egg, bread, butter, cake (sponge with white chocolate and jam), Batternburg and chocolate cake bar.
Dinner: lamb, minted pear, broccoli, green beans, carrots, peas, cauliflower, roasted potatoes and a banoffee tart
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and water.
Snacks: chocolate buttons and some more of my chocolate box.

Then today I have noticed something which I find disconcerting, I am quite aware that it may just be me that finds it so but I’m going to mention it anyway, it’s to do with cycling and La Vuelta as when I was watching some more on catchup today I noticed that by Geraint Thomas’s name, on a wall, they had the Welsh flag, but then by Ian Stannards name on the same wall they had the British flag; that’s a bit of a double standard if you asked me as I know that Geraint Thomas comes from Wales which is part of the Great British mainland so shouldn’t he have the British Flag up next to his name? Or shouldn’t Ian Stannard have the English flag up next to his, it just perplexes me. Why’s the flag of the dragon, a mythical beast that supposedly struck fear into the hearts of men (I’m meaning the human species), but the flag of an equally mythical man that supposedly slew the beast is no where to be seen?

On this day I have been attempting to make amends for my lacklustre performance, on my watch for yesterday, but when I just checked my watch I had got 18,000 steps for today. Which isn’t enough to make up for yesterday

I have been to the doctors in the morning it wasn’t even a mile away, so we walked into town to visit the doctors. Which surprised Mich as Tini walked me to the doctors. Of which I don’t see the reason to why it’s a shock as didn’t she walk me to the dentist, a few weeks ago?

But it was Julian Alaphilp has succeeded in winning the Tour of Britain, Thibaut Pinot won today’s stage, while Simon Yates keeps the winner’s Jersey. Then England have got off to a good start in the Cricket in the second innings of the final test.

No comments:

Post a Comment