Wednesday 5 September 2018

Day 1847

Day 1847;

BMI 18.87' I had taken 12,605 steps of which must be 8.30 km and I had managed to burn off 952 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, nectarine, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti with mini sausages on bread and cake (lemon drizzle).
Dinner: prawn balls, prawn toast, egg fried rice, noodles and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, water and fruit squash.

So today I have been acting as a vaccum to stop the waste of some food such a pity that Tini doesn’t feel like the same,and she just leaves about half of her dinner on her plate, anyone would probably think that I’m the obease one of the two of us, but it’s not the case. It’s not as I do a bit of exercise but then Tini does do the golden mile on occasion, apparently.

But then again I have walked, rowed and jogged a bit each today, I was watching the first bit of the Tour of Britain when I started walking, but then it got to lunchtime so I stopped and I watched the next bit of the Tour in the lounge, until Mich got me for lunch... not by the means or eating me for lunch as in the means of there’s a table that Mich got called me to sit at so that I could eat my lunch.

Then after I had finished my lunch I have forgotten what I did but it included watching the rest of the Tour and saying goodbye to Mich, as he’s off somewhere with his work, for the next day or so long, I cannot remember. Which means that we have had another takeaway dinner tonight, which could be why I gained a bit of weight on yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment