Tuesday 11 September 2018

Day 1853

Day 1853;

My BMI was 18.12, I had walked 21,404 steps  which was 14.10 km and I have burned off 2250 kcal today, according to Wii Fit. But according to my watch it’s a different story.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, nectarine and apple.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and ham with white bread), chocolate cake bar and Batternburg.
Dinner: pie (steak and ale), broccoli, peas, green beans, carrots, potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and water.
Snacks: Maltese chocolate and some of my chocolate box.

So today I have been on the treadmill and for a row, all while I was watching/listening to a couple of days of the Vuelta which brought me right up to date on La Vuelta, as this morning I was watching the two stages that I had already seen  in the past theee days, as there wasn’t a stage yesterday (it was a rest day).

But I’ve got three ambitions to accomplish before my end is upon me, as well as that goal that I have set myself for this year. My three ambitions are to get one of my stories finished and to ride a bike/tandem in one of cycling’s Grand Tours, or at least another minor tour of cycling, like the Tour of Britain. But my first ambition is to go to an Olympics (or Paralympics) to compete (and then hopefully bring away a gold medal), but the sport that I am hoping to do in it hasn’t been decided yet, as I ain’t really good enough athlete at any of the sports which are currently at the Olympics or Paralympics, I may not be half bad at some of the sports, but I am not up to the standards of proper athletes, at any. But then as another one of my ambitions is about cycling I guess I probably should attempt it at some cycling discipline, but then wasn’t there that skier that’s riding in La Vuelta? 

Then I have had another jog and another row, to get myself in better shape. “I gotta shape up” I’m sure they’re lyrics to a song, but I don’t think that I liked the song but the lyrics are true, nevertheless. Oh dam it the lyrics were from a song from Grease, not from the song by Kevin Quinn, of which I found when  searched for the lyrics online. But I don’t think that those lyrics are actually in the Grease song now that I’m thinking about it.

Now today I have been having another thirty minute cycle on Wii Fit so now today I have managed to get an average speed of approximately twenty five kilometres per hour and that was with my steering, if I had some other person steering me around the island then maybe I could have got to fifty kilometres per hour, again.

Then in La Vuelta today it wasn’t a stage win for any of the GC favourites today, it was a Time Trial. But in the TT Simon Yates managed to put some more time on his opponent contenders for this years GC.

No comments:

Post a Comment