Saturday 8 September 2018

Day 1850

Day 1850;

Today I got 18.62 as my BMI, I had also stepped 15,115 steps which is 9.95 km and I had burned off 1606 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and nectarine.
Lunch: omelette (cheese, tomato, mushroom and ham), salad (lettuce, cucumber and onion) and cake (sponge with white chocolate and jam).
Dinner: fish (cod), broccoli, peas, carrots, potatoes and fruit tart.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and hot chocolate.
Snacks: some tunocks waffer and a Maltese chocolate.

On this day I have had a lazy morning, as it was my first time back at boccia after the summer break. But then after I had been sitting down for the morning, I got up and I sat down again, on a bicycle (or a tandem if I was to be correct), but I cannot wait until Mich gets his”birthday” gift, or at least the one that he wants, as it’s a Zwift thingamajig, which we have been seeing advertised before La Vuelta, over the past about 2 weeks. What is Zwift, you may ask and then if you could find out it’s sort of like the cross between fitness and video games, which are 2 of my favourite things, so it would probably be better suited for me rather than Mich. But here’s the catch he’s the one that has been being hassled over the past few weeks about what he would like for his “birthday” and he has said that he would like a Zwift to prove once and for all who is doing the majority of the work on the tandem. As a Zwift is a software which goes with a turbo trainer which hooks onto the backwheel of a bike and offers resistance to simulate riding on proper roads around actual tracks and on real rides, all from the comfort of your home.

But now for what’s happened today is that England have lost their first National League encounter, which was with Spain, 1-2. But in better news England cricket team is doing pretty well against India, in La Vuelta Simon Yates also won the stage and took himself back into first position in GC and in the Tour of Britain Ian Stannard, a rider for team Sky (and he was also born in Chelmsford, England), won the stage which is the second day in a row for team Sky, on the Tour of Britain.

My laziness of today was on my watch as I had only managed to get to something between 1500 and 2000 steps, which is massively disappointing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment