Monday 10 September 2018

Day 1852

Day 1852;

18.31 my BMI was down again, I had only taken 11,300 steps  which was the equivalent of 7.44 km but I had burned off 1165 kcal according to Wii Fit that is.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, nectarine and pear.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti with mini sausages on toast, Batternburg and chocolate cake bar.
Dinner: tagliatelle bolognaise and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and fruit juice.
Snack: Maltese chocolate.

This morning I have done an hour jogging on the treadmill before I did half an hour on the rowing machine, which was after I had eaten my breakfast, which I found a pear in today, which was delightful. I felt good about the on coming day. Before my hour jog which was great as I had got to plus ten thousand steps and I had also managed to get further than five miles in the hour, so for tomorrow it will be to see if I can get over 6 miles. Then after that I gave myself a nice relaxing row.

Next up was lunch which was nice but then with the one of my five a day in the sauce to put me on six for the day. Then I have had a lazy afternoon, at least up until after I ate my dinner. But first I had to listen to Allergy tell me that a extremely fat woman had lost a whole me in weight thanks to her having part of her stomach removed but her weight was still more than my weight even at the loss of weight. Then also today Alistar Cook managed to make 147 in his final test innings so that’s made him get a century on his first test and his final test for England, now he’s retired from international cricket. But also Scotland won their first match in the international league.

No comments:

Post a Comment