Friday 14 September 2018

kcal 1856

Day 1856;

18.27 was my BMI, I had walked 25,475 steps which were 16.78 km and I have burned off 2240 kcal, apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, nectarine, banana, orange and apple.
Lunch: tinned baked beans with sausages on bread, cheese and cake
Dinner: ham, egg, chips, peas and raspberry tart.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, fruit juice and some Lucozade sport (orange).
Snacks: biscuits, Maltese chocolate and some more of my chocolate box.

On this day I have had a ninety minute walk before my thirty minute row which I had done between breakfast and lunch as usual, then again I had some of my snacks, biscuits, between as well.

But then today little Mr Yates managed to increase his lead in the Vuelta making it more probable to have the three of cyclings Grand Tour’s being held by three separate British people in one year, first the Giro was won by Chris Froome (who’s British even though he was born in Kenya), next up it was Geraint Thomas (who’s British even though he was born in Wales) and now there is to be this youngster Simon Yates (who even though was born somewhere in England) but the third one of those is only looking probable, at the moment.

Then also today I have been on another cycle ride in the afternoon but the weather conditions weren’t very conducive for a quick ride, we only managed to average at about 13.5 mph for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment