Friday 28 September 2018

Day 1870

Day 1870;

According to Wii Fit my BMI was 18.24, steps were 17,985 which gave me a distance of 11.84 km and I have burned off 1442 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese) and cake (carrot).
Dinner: ham, egg, chips, peas and strawberry tart.
Drinks: milk (plain and chocolate), fruit squash, water and fruit juice.

Now today I have first up gone downstairs for breakfast, then I had gone to the makeshift gym, which had me do 15,000 steps before lunch. So I was hoping that I could match it in the afternoon, but no I couldn’t. My watch only tells me that I have done just over 20,000 steps, such a letdown.

What have I done for this afternoon, you may wonder (or not, I don’t care I’m going to inform you anyway) as I have been going to the actual gym, you know what they are, don’t you? Well it’s a room that has a lot of gym equipment in like; cross trainers, treadmills, exercise bikes, rowing machines, a whole array of weights and the sit down weight machines. Like in the gym today I have been on the lateral cross trainer followed by a cycle on an exercise bike..

But then everything else that I have done today has kind of vanished from my mind, the only other things that I can remember has happened today is the Ryder Cup has teed off, and after getting a 1-3 lead from the morning’s session the US have let it slip away from them, quite spectacularly, by loosing all 4 of the afternoon’s ties, to make the score 5-3 to Europe. Then that was it for Murray in the tennis,as he got knocked out of the Shenzhen Open, he had managed to reach the quarterfinal stage of the competition, but he couldn’t make it up those final 2 steps to get him into a final. But well done at least Mr Murray you have managed to exceed my expectations of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment