Thursday 27 September 2018

Day 1868

Day 1868;

As a BMI I have got 18.34, I managed to get 26,548 steps which were apparently 17.48 km and I burned off 1615 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (chip and banana in white bread), rice cake and slices of cake (1 chocolate and 1 carrot).
Dinner: pasta meatballs (quorn), tiramisu and Jaffa cakes.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and water.

Yesterday while I was in the gym, and I was on the exercise bike, I was watching the television. On the television there was a large woman that was doing a show that was like Ground Force, from back in the day, but there was no Alan Titchmarsh or Tommy Walsh, instead she had two young, slim, blokes to back her up. But the large woman I couldn’t work out who she was but I thought that it was Charlie Dimmock but I kept doubting myself, and I thought if it is Charlie then she has really let herself go, as in put on quite a bit of weight and size. Then I was online searching up on her and then I found out that it was her and she has really let herself go. But then I saw this quote, on the internet; 
“Criticising Charlie Dimmock for putting on weight is horribly unfair… she still looks great” Lorraine Kelly.
Criticising her for putting on weight? I can’t remember doing that, I was only simply pointing out the fact that she has obviously let herself go. But if I was how would it even be unfair, let alone horribly, are you somehow disagreeing with the fact, that she has put on a terrific amount of weight? It’s a fact it’s not open for discussion, the facts don’t care about your feelings they just are, but then the little lie that you were spewing as an afterthought, “she still looks great” on what planet does a huge person “look great” I know that they can have a great personality and stuff, but in who’s eyes do they look great unless they were also fat or a liberal moron, that has been brainwashed into believing that healthy at every size bull.  So as I have checked out who this Lorraine person is, and she doesn’t look to be fat so it’s option 2 for her. She was just some left wing (probably) liberal virtue signaling bum basically, as that is the only reason that she’d find the need to defend someone that could care for herself better but doesn’t.



Just look at her, I cannot see how this Lorraine Kelly person can state that Charlie’s new found size is nothing to worry about all she likes and she can state that it’s a healthy eating plan not a diet that she needs all she wants, but I don’t care about your opinions Miss Kelly, they have absolutely no value to me, accusing me of sexism just for stating a fact (I don’t discriminate against anyone fat due to their gender, I just work with what I’ve got) ps; a diet should be a healthy eating plan, which is why they get you to cut out some of the rubbish that you’re eating, it’s just two ways of saying the same thing.

So today I have been on the treadmill for a small jog, the rowing machine for a row and the trampoline for a bounce, which was my morning. Then I ate my lunch and I did something or other before I got back onto the treadmill for a walk while I was watching Doctor Who on catchup. Then I had my dinner and I did my weight in before having my Wii Fit cycle ride, I had only managed to get myself 15.984 km today, so it was further than yesterday but it was still no where near my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment