Saturday 29 September 2018

Day 1871

Day 1871;

So as for today I don’t know what my BMI is, as I haven’t got a set of scales or another device for the measurement of my weight. 

Breakfast: cereal, banana and chocolate croissant.
Lunch: meatballs and rice.
Dinner: I have forgotten and a slice of tart (rhubarb and apple).
Drinks: milk, fruit juice and fruit syrup (French version of squash).
Snacks: fruit pastilles and fruit gums.

So today I have been traveling to France it’s a whole new experience for me, as I have never been properly abroad to go on holiday quite like this one is supposed to be. As I have been abroad for holidays like this one, a holiday where the main goal is to be lazy, but everytime prior that I have been on one of these types of holidays I have been staying in either England, Scotland or Wales (Britain).. Now we were supposed to go for another holiday similar to this many years ago, but I got myself walloped by an automobile before the trip, so that kind of scuppered that plan.

Now this is an unsusual holiday for me for another reason, as it’s my first holiday over seas which hasn’t been designed for sporting recreation, to theme parks (Disneyland Paris) or school trips, as I believe that I have been on. As I believe that I may have been to Disneyland Paris 3 times, once with my family, once with school and then once with college the drives through France is probably the closest that I have actually been to the real France, I feel asi have been on coaches through France many times, mostly to Austria, and back.

When I arrived at my destination there was the Frog (French man or women as she was in this case) who arrived late to let us into our holiday residence, but not being funny (actually I am being a bit) at least she turned up a few minutes late rather than something more attuned to 10 years late, as that is about how long since I got myself walloped by that car, so then that’s how long Mich has been waiting for this holiday and Tini’s given up on waiting as she no longer wants to visit France. Which just leaves Allergy, Emu and C to make up our 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment