Wednesday 12 September 2018

Day 1854

Day 1854;

BMI has been 18.31 for today, I had done 22,977 steps which was 15.13 km and I had burned off 2151 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and nectarine.
Lunch: toasted sandwich (cheese) and something.
Dinner: fish (salmon), carrots, green beans, potato + cheese and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk and fruit squash.
Snacks: some of my chocolate box and Maltese chocolate.

Since today wasn’t going I wasn’t going to do the number of steps that I did yesterday, on my watch, as I had over 30,000 for yesterday. But today I have only managed just over 15,000. Now that may have been effected by the lack in doing a half hour Wii Fit cycle, but I'd already done an actual 20+ mile tandem ride, by the time that I did my weigh in.

So today I have got up, gone downstairs to eat my breakfast then I went on the treadmill which was followed by a row before I went back upstairs and got myself dressed into some of my more usual getup. From there it was another lazy day until the tandem ride. I can’t remember what I did for any of the time in between apart from eating lunch. But even that I’ve forgotten what I ate for desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment