Friday 7 September 2018

Day 1849

Day 1849;

18.46 was my BMI of the day, I had made 25,675 steps which must be the equivalent of 16.91 km and I had burned off 2155 kcal, at least according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and nectarine.
Lunch: toasted sandwich (cheese and pickle) and cake (sponge with white chocolate and strawberry jam).
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas and lemon tart.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and water.
Snack: Maltese chocolate.

Today I have been on a five mile little stroll while I was rewatching yesterday’s Tour of Britain. Then I was listening to the start of the new day for the Tour of Britain, while I was having myself a little row, before I had a ten minute jog on the treadmill.

Lunch was the next thing I had which was when we ate the cake which was supposed to be eaten yesterday, something to do with the dates and stuff, which reminds me of something that happened earlier on this week. It was GM that was thinking that her bottle of milk that was dated the 11th of September was out of date, I was confused as my watch was telling me that the the date was 5th of September, I attempted to inform her but it took until Mich had returned to explain to her that the milk was still in date.

Yesterday there was also the start of the UEFA Nations League and Wales trounced the Republic of Ireland, 4-1. Then today there was another international friendly between Scotland and Belgium, but unfortunately Belgium won the game in emphatic style, the result was 0-4. But then tomorrow will be the second day in the UEFA Nations League as it is England v Spain, which should probably mean that it’s a Spanish win, but anyway I”ve got to hope that England can get a positive result out of the game, or at least a draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment