Monday 3 September 2018

Day 1845

Day 1845;

My BMI was 18.46! I had only made 19,331 steps which was 12.73 km and I’d burned off  2128 kcal  apparently.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and pear.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese with white bread) and cake (lemon drizzle).
Dinner: macaroni cheese, turkey steak and a banoffee tart.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, fruit juice and water.
Snacks: a pot of strawberries with cream and a Maltese chocolate.

Today I have been on a treadmill jog before I had a gentle row, of which I completed after I had done a little fitness routine, it started off by doing 5 push-ups, 10 crunches, 15 squats, 5 lunges, 10 reverse crunches and a 15 second plank; 5 times.

Now once I had done that it was about time for lunch, which I ate as usual. Before after lunch I went back into the makeshift gym, and I had some more exercise I think it was another jog and then row, but I do believe that I forgot to do another set of 5 of the first exercises, so that was a bit of a disappointment, but then when I had finished the I started warming The Fades, again,I watched the complete first series then I started to watch In The Flesh which is about zombies. So I’ve been watching a lot of zombies in a show called In The Flesh, which is an interesting take in the Zombie formula, with there being a cure to whole Zombie thing which doesn’t involve rekilling the Zombie.

No comments:

Post a Comment