Saturday 1 September 2018

Day 1843

Day 1843;

My BMI was 18.27, I knew I had done 10,000 steps from my watch as I had just done a treadmill walk worth 10,000 steps but I’m guessing that the majority of the 39,243 steps that I did today was on the tandem but that number of steps must be the equivalent of 25.84 km and I had burned off 3118 kcal, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange,nectarine and pear.
Lunch: omelette (cheese, ham and mushroom) and some Batternburg.
Dinner: gammon, broccoli, peas, carrots, green beans, potatoes and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, Lucozade sport (orange), shandy (beer and lemonade) and hot chocolate.
Snacks: Maltese chocolate and some malted milk biscuits.

So today I have been out on a tandem ride, on the ride we conquered the hill of boxes, in a new personal best time. But it may have been the slowest time of the day, at least until we found someone slower than us had given it a go later on in the day, by the time that we uploaded our ride data we were at something like 34 out of 34 but now we’re at about 42 of 45.

Then when we had gotten home I checked my watch, I had only taken 499 steps so that had to be remedied. I decided to give myself another walk on the treadmill which was just over 10,000 steps in just under 1 hour 25 minutes.

Now the reason why I am drinking these shandy’s nowadays is because Mich received them from a neighbour, he tried 3 and he didn’t like them so now he’s fobbing them off on me, but as shandy’s. It’s almost the same with these biscuits that he’s giving to me to eat with a mug of hot chocolate, as he was saying it’s to stop him from eating them as he has been getting a better BMI as of recent days, like today he managed to reach his BMI goal again, and he said that it was down to the 60 mile that we had done today 

No comments:

Post a Comment