Monday 24 September 2018

Day 1866

Day 1866;

So today my BMI was 18.50, I had only taken 15,993 steps which was 10.53 km and in doing that I burned off 1498 kcal which was a bit disappointing as it was out of 2189 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and croissants (1 chocolate and 1 plain).
Lunch: I’ve forgotten but I think I remember having some of those chocolate coated rice cakes.
Dinner: lamb, minted pear, carrots, peas, broccoli, sweetcorn, rice and lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: milk (plain, chocolate and strawberry), fruit squash 
Snacks: rice cakes (chocolate) and chocolate cake.

Now today I have been a bit lazy, with my only burning off 1498 kcal, instead of the 2189 kcal that I should be having to burn off a day in order to maintain my current BMI, and in equilibrium my fitness level. But then if I improve it anymore it’ll move back into underweight, so that’s the catch twenty two that I’m faced with unless my body starts acting as it should and is giving me muscle.

Then also today I had done some treadmill jogging, machine rowing and some boucing. Approximately an hour after I had finished breakfast, so I did a streamlined version of the exercises that I usually do, then I have also done some of the athletics training in the evening, which I have learned that the treadmill training that I have been doing doesn’t lead to quicker start speeds, but I managed to get myself ahead of the only competition in the race by the end of the one hundred meter straight that we were racing over, about half of the times that we ran it. The other half of the times I just gave myself too far to bring back as he had a better start than I did but I was getting stronger as the race progressed, which is pretty much the exact opposite to the last times that we raced, where he would have reached the end of the race track before me but I had the “jump on him” at the start. I wonder what would happen if we were actually racing, like in a competition e.g. Paralympics, but it’d probably never work , as I’m a T36 “athlete” and I’m unsure about his classification so it could but I thought that he wasn’t in any of my races when we both went to competitions last year, but I have him beat on the long jump, I think.

But then for another section of the day I have been being lazy as I have been (re?)watching “The Musketeers” which is a BBC TV programme. Which is another one of the shows that I think I have seen before but I cannot be one hundred percent sure that I have so I have just started it. But anyway I’ve got just about forty seven more episodes to watch through, I wonder how many I will get through if I decide to do another slow paced treadmill walk tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment