Friday 21 September 2018

Day 1863

Day 1863;

My BMI was 18.40, that’s correct it has decreased since yesterday, as with my steps which were 21,372 as for my distance walked was 14.07 and my number of calories burned was 1700.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti hoops with mini sausages on toast and cheese.
Dinner: English Indian feast and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, Lucozade sport (raspberry) and water.
Snack: Maltese chocolate.

On this day I have been getting fitter again as a morning’s activity, with my little bit of treadmill jogging, then another little row before having another bounce. Which gave me above twenty thousand steps before lunch, by my watch. Then after lunch I had to get myself ready to go to the Snowboarding lesson that I had today.

Snowboarding was fun today apparently I have cleared level 1, the majority of level 2 and a couple of level 3 items on the list. But it doesn’t feel like I have even got that far.

Then I’m thinking that I cannot remember what if anything happened today in other news, unless there was all of that English success in the Europa League, and then it wasn’t too bad for those Scots in the Europa League as Celtic won and Rangers managed to get a draw out of there matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment