Saturday 15 September 2018

Day 1857

Day 1857;

This day my BMI was 18.43, I had managed 10,329 steps (but only just), I also made 6.80 km which is pretty disappointing but what’s more so is the amount that I burned off today as it was only 961 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: omelette (cheese, tomato, mushroom and ham) and something.
Dinner: tomato pasta, bread and some thing.
Drinks: milk and fruit squash.
Snacks: banana and biscuits.

Now today I have had a lazy day, by this I mean I had boccia this morning then I went off to watch a football match this afternoon. The football match was great, well the result was for the team that I was supporting, as the games result was 3-0, but in the first half the opposition should have been ahead with them scoring three goals in the first half which would have put a lot of pressure on the team that I support having them to have to get goals to stay in the match but then they didn’t manage to score in the game, so there goes it doesn’t matter how good your team is on the night if you can’t score past a team that you had put pressure on right the way through the first half, but then in the second half the better team had been put two goals down. But they kept playing they’re best until a third goal was conceded, then it was pretty much game over.

Until I returned home I had just sat down all day first was at boccia then it was at watching the football, so I took half an hour on the treadmill for a walk . Which was refreshing 

No comments:

Post a Comment