Tuesday 4 September 2018

Day 1846

Day 1846;

Today my BMI was 18.56, my steps were 8808, I have walked 5.80 km and I have burned 682 kcal, according to Wii Fit. But just to make sure that I have done the required number of steps for today I have just been jogging on the spot and my watch is now up to over 13,000 and Wii Fit is up something like 10,808.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Lunch: pizza pockets, Pringles, banoffee tart, grapes, strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
Dinner: tomato pasta and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: milk, water and fruit squash.
Snack: a Maltese chocolate.

Now my morning was interesting as I started up by the usual things but then I didn’t manage to make it for a jog, I just managed to get some walks in on the treadmill, and a row on the machine.

The other day a friend of mine told me that she had all muddled up internal organs which got me thinking about where my internal organs are and where they are supposed to be. I get that your heart is supposed to be on the left side of your chest and your lungs are supposed to be behind it, but on both sides, your stomach is supposed to be below that with your bladder beneath it. But I don’t really know how to feel all of the organs apart from lungs while when you breathe in your chest is supposed to get bigger than when you breathe out your chest is supposed to get smaller, which it generally does, then your heart your supposed to be able to feel when you place your hand to your chest, which I do get a beating pattern from my chest , well it’s slightly lower than my left breast. But that’s just me at the moment I don’t know how to feel except the way I do feel, could be part of my selfish discontent, I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel which is why I enjoy films as they basically tell you how you’re supposed to be feeling at almost every turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment