Tuesday 18 September 2018

Day 1860

Day 1860;

Today I have had another body test, my results were a BMI of 18.24, my steps were 29,200 which meant that I’d covered 19.23 km and I had burned off 2351 kcal.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, apple and grapes.
Lunch: tinned baked beans with mini sausages on rice cakes with oat cakes and something.
Dinner: fish (cod),, rice, carrots, green beans and tart (with cream and raspberry jam).
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water and fruit juice (innocent fruit juice red).
Snacks: chocolate coated rice cake and some of my chocolate box.

Now in sport today it has been disappointment for Tottenham but jubilation for Liverpool, as Tottenham were winning the game, from the fifty-third minute, up until minute eighty-five when Inter Milan scored their first to draw level, then seven minutes later, so in the second minute of stoppage time Inter Milan managed to put Tottenham to the sword, making Tottenham rue all of the missed chances that they had made for themselves in the game that they could have (probably should have) won. Then in the other Champions League tie that I have some vicarious links to is the fantastic 3-2 win for Liverpool by half time Liverpool had enjoyed success against  Paris Saint Germain after talking the early lead by 2 goals but before the half had ended PSG managed to claw one back (2-1). The second half started PSG struck again (2-2), after Mo Sala had his goal disallowed (which I am unsure about as if it’s disallowed it’s not a goal, surely) before the game ran on an additional 1minute before the next Liverpool goal, to make the games result 3-2, so congratulations Liverpool.

Then in my morning I have had another little walk on the treadmill, as well as another row and bounce before taking my shower (by taking a shower I mean using the shower not by actually taking it away or any other place) before walking down to the hairdressers for a haircut. I think that is about all that I did this morning, I must have eaten my snack, a chocolate coated rice cake, after lunch. As I’d only managed over 10,000 steps by lunchtime so therefore only one rice cake. But yesterday I’d managed to get upto 20,000 by lunchtime so therefore I could have 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment