Friday 31 August 2018

Day 1842

Day 1842;

My BMI was 18.34, steps were 11,879 as I had walked 7.82 km and I had burned off 1205 kcal, so it was another bad day for my Wii Fit as I have dropped another bit of weight and I hadn’t even taken that many steps,
.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange, nectarine and pear.
Lunch: hot dog and doughnut.
Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise, strawberries, chocolate trifle and chocolate.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, water, shandy (beer and lemonade) and hot chocolate.

So I started my day off with a short thirty minute jog then I did another fourty minute row, on the rowing machine. I don’t remember how much time I spent on the trampoline afterwards, but it wasn’t a lot, if any.

Then I have had a lazy day until the afternoon when Tini took me to the gym. Where I had a go on a Lateral X trainer and an exercise bike, then we went to the shops but I stayed in the car, as I smelt bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment