Wednesday 15 August 2018

Day 1826

Day 1826;

I have had a BMI of 18.50 again, I returned to a decent weight after my blip under yesterday,  I had walked enough steps, in 1,119, but I had walked a pitiful distance in 7.32 km and I have only burned off a 869 kcal, pitiful.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and orange.
Lunch: omelette (ham, cheese and mushroom), salad (lettuce, carrots, sweetcorn, cucumber and tomatoes), chocolate mini roll and chocolate chip shortbread.
Dinner: lasagna, salad (lettuce, carrots, sweetcorn, cucumber and tomatoes), chips and tiramisu.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash, coke (Pepsi) and hot chocolate. 


So today I have been to the gym, and I did have another little walk on the treadmill, the walk was only a 40 minute wander, on the treadmill. But I have been listening to an internet radio station today as I was intrigued by the status of Jeremy Corbyn, on his position to laying a wreath at a Martyrs ceremony for the terrorists of the Munich Massacre, but he has stated that he was there but he didn’t do anything yesterday at least, but today he has clarified his position of being there, which is a backtrack, by saying that he now was there and he did lay a wreath but it was for all of the victims of the attack. Not the terrorists, or Martyrs, which the whole ceremony was for, in the first place.

Then today I have been to the gym , but within my half an hour go on the Lateral X (cross) trainer then half hour on an exercise bike, I realised that I still hadn’t managed to get to my step goal for the day, so I went on a 40 minute stroll on the treadmill, which had the remaining 4,000 steps for me to make it to 10,000 steps. Before the session on this treadmill Tini made some “disparaging” remarks about me, at least I think that’s how I should view them, but if it’s Japan I’m aiming for which should be in about twenty five months time then I believe that I should probably be doing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment