Saturday 11 August 2018

Day 1822

Day 1822;

18.81= my BMI, 16,985= my steps, 11.19 km= my distance walked and 1378 kcal= my calories burned off according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, strawberries and orange.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and pickle in white bread) and something.
Dinner: spaghetti bolognaise and summer trifle.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and cider.

Today there was no boccia so I had a treadmill walk to start off my day, which was fun. Then I got onto the rowing machine for 10% of the time that I had spent on the treadmill.

Then next up it was time for me to go to watch a football match, which the team that I had gone to support actually won. They won their first home game of the season, it was amazing. Now they’re something like seventh in the league, but I’m unsure if all of the teams have played as many games as them, yet. But then in the Premier League yesterday Manchester United was knocked off the top spot from Fridays result against Leicester City, by a result of 2-0 by Bournemouth before they were displaced by Chelsea with a 3-0 score against Huddersfield. But tomorrow should be interesting as in the Premier League we’ve got Arsenal vs Manchester City, and Arsenal have got their first new manager for a long time leading them, it’s a baptism of fire as the majority of pundits are expecting Manchester City to walk away with the title again this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment