Sunday 19 August 2018

Day 1830

Day 1830:

As my BMI for today was 18.78, steps 17,412 which was 11.47 km and 1388 kcal that is apparently done today, at least according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, orange, banana, plum, apple, nectarine and blueberries.
Lunch: chicken, sausages, bacon, peas, broccoli, carrots, green beans, cabbage, roast potatoes, bread sauce and apple crumble with cream and ice-cream.
Dinner: sandwich (cheese), cake and an After 8 mousse.
Drinks: milk, fruit juice, fruit squash and cider.
Snack: tiramisu slice (cake).

So I’d eaten my breakfast this morning which was my first 6 out of 5 for today. Then I went out with Mich, and the cycling club, well at least the rable that goes out on a tea and cakes ride, which was where I had my delicious snack, and fruit juice (but that wasn’t either tea or cake). But I know that cycling is good for my Wii Fit steps but it’s not so for my watch which maybe due to my hand being fastened to the handlebars of the bike for the duration of the cycles, but I doubt that has much of an impact as your arms are supposed to be in front of you kind of attached to the the handlebars, arn’t they, while you’re riding a bicycle. But yesterday I saw 2 penny farthings and a bike with a chariot on its back outside Tesco, which I only remembered just today as Mich was talking to a cyclist about penny farthings, at the tea and cakes stop.

But then according to my watch, I have only done 2937 steps, at least from the moment of me typing this. But I’d probably have done more by the time that I have gone and brushed my teeth, which I still haven’t done; yet as I type this paragraph. But today I have traveled about 27 miles, (or 45 km), as on the tandem I did just more than 26 miles (42 km) before I wimped out of doing another one of my 5 mile treadmill walks, when I only did 1 mile, in 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment