Monday 20 August 2018

Day 1831

Day 1831;

My BMI today was 18.62, 14,968 steps, 9.86 km, 1186 kcal burned off, according to Wii Fit.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple, orange and plum.
Lunch: sandwich (cheese and pickle with white bread) and cake.
Dinner: tomato pasta, cheese and something.
Drinks: milk, fruit squash and hot chocolate.

So today I have got myself ready to go for a treadmill walk earlish on in the morning, but then I hadn’t got my act together early enough so I only had a 40 minute walk on the treadmill before I had myself a 10 minute row on the rowing machine. Which got my watch’s steps up to over 5000 but my Wii Fit meter has only got something like 4500 steps on it, before lunchtime, so I should probably just have to do it (40 minute walk before a 10 minute row) again after lunch to get myself up to 10,000 steps, on my watch at least.

Now for this afternoon I’ll either be going to the gym or on another tandem ride apparently. I’m thinking it’s more likely to be a tandem ride but before that I should probably get back on the treadmill, so I did have another little routine like before, which was before I had a short ride out on a tandem with Mich and today I broke my record on the freedom from god sprint, which I am pleased with.

No comments:

Post a Comment